SpindleScope brings machine vibration monitoring to the iPad. If you need to keep track of acceleration or velocity signatures for your spindles, to monitor the health of your machinery and to discover potential problems before they become critical, SpindleScope is the app you're looking for.
- Full FFT signature graph from 0 to 20 kHz or 0 to 1.2 million cpm (input hardware may not support frequencies down to DC).
- Acceleration (g's) or velocity (in/sec) measurements.
- Full listing of top ten frequencies in order of highest amplitude (for velocity or acceleration).
- Data export: Save raw data to .txt file (tab-delimited) or .csv file; save on-screen display to photo library or to PDF.
- Configuration settings for axis scales, cursor options, spectrum data on/off and background color (white or blue).
- Internal/external accelerometer switch (additional hardware required for external accelerometer).
Wireless web access to .txt and .csv files.
iTunes file sharing compatible for retrieving data and PDF files from the iPad.
- Spectrum options: 7 data window types, 3 averaging types, and frequency resolution from 1 Hz (60 cpm) to 20 Hz (1200 cpm).
A complete hardware package, including an iPad and an external accelerometer is available from GTI Spindle Technology.